About the Position
Gentai is seeking a creative and enthusiastic individual who want to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, and supportive environment. As the Marketing Coordinator, you will assist in organizing campaigns and developing Gentai’s marketing strategies. This role will be a critical factor for the department’s operations, such as attaining its goals and contributing to the long-term growth of the company.
The role will report into the Marketing Specialist.
- Supporting the marketing team with planning, implementing, and monitoring campaigns.
- Assisting with production of marketing materials and collateral.
- Helping with organizing and coordinating marketing events such as conferences, webinars, and trade shows.
- Writing and editing content for various platforms such as Gentai’s social media pages, website, and press releases as required.
- Providing administrative and project management support for various marketing programs.
- Conducting market research and analyzing consumer rating reports/questionnaires.
- Employing marketing analytic techniques to gather data (social media, web analytics, rankings, etc.)
- Updating spreadsheets, databases, and inventories with statistical, financial, and non-financial information.
- Assisting and attending promotional events and traditional/digital campaigns.
- Preparing and delivering promotional presentations.
- Other assigned duties as required.
- A university degree or college diploma in marketing, digital media, ecommerce communication or related field.
- 1+ years of experience in Marketing such as social media, SEO, or digital marketing/email campaign development is preferred. Previous marketing coordinator experience is an asset.
- A genuine interest in the financial services industry.
- Ability to problem solve, multi-task, and adhere to deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills (oral and written)
- High level of attention-to-detail, ability to prioritize and adapt to changing demands
- Strong language ability in English is required. Mandarin is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of relevant marketing tools and applications is an asset. (WordPress web design, Adobe Suite, Photoshop, etc.)
- Full-Time, Permanent Position
- Competitive Annual Salary and Annual Bonus Program
- Office-based position out of our Richmond location
- Hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm
- Extended Health Benefits paid for 100% by the company
- RRSP matching
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave